Saturday 3 December 2011

Dreaming...

A nice day at home....If there was a fireplace at home, then have the fireplace lit and keep home nice, warm and cosy. Snuggle up with a good book to read.

Now, that to me is the best way that one can spend their time. I am not a recluse who spends her time cooped up in a place and not interacting with people. But to me quality time with myself and my books is pretty special.
I do love going out with my friends and family and that fills me with happiness. 

But a romantic I am...and a romantic I will be. Dreaming about my books and living the lives of each of the characters of my book I am content. My heart rate increases as the murders take place, I try to seek out the murderers and the detective in me triumphs each time I find the murderer, I turn an adventurer and go places never gone before. But the best among all this is the Victorian era with the corsets and the plumes and the laudanum and the powders and the patches, not to mention the romance in each.

My heart lifts up each time I think of these. And I remain dreaming about my books, my stories, my library and my fireplace to snuggle with my books.


So I remain dreaming 

4 comments: