Thursday 14 June 2012

A spurt of Nostalgia

It was the morning time....On my way to office....Sitting in the car and watching the road....Listening to the music that was being played...

The song changed...I heard a familiar melody....It was a Malayalam song...I caught myself humming the lyrics and tapping my feet.....

"Kuttanaadan kaayalle kettu vallam thuzhayumbol...."

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes....Those moments in the bus...This song and the frenzy accompanying it during the dance...Some sitting and swaying and others dancing in the cramped bus...not once or twice but many times to the same song...

As the song died down, my thoughts turned to my memories....the different trips to went to.... the fun times...the gossips...the mischief...and what not....

The trips...the classes...the videos..the photos...the birthday celebrations...the DJ's....the farewell's....all times spent together...

Three months later...and I look back at the last two years....memories come flooding and all I can say is  "Those were the best days of my life..."




No comments:

Post a Comment