Saturday 12 May 2012

The small ambition...

I came across a folder on the PC that said Pulitzer prize books. I opened this and saw that there were 50 books all in all. When  I went through the list, I came across barely 10 books that I had read and some of them being ones that I really appreciated.

With such a ready made folder at my disposal. I have set myself a challenge to read all the books that have won the Pulitzer in the fiction category. Having googled this, I realize that my list has grown to 85 books over the last so many years from 1918 to 2012. 

So here I am putting this list down here, hoping that I finish each and every one of these books before the year is out. 


So I guess..I have 7 months and quite a few books to go. Mind you, my target is not to finish reading all these books. But to read a substantial portion of them and be able to understand why these books were commended and selected for such a great honor as the Pulitzer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment