Saturday 25 June 2011

A sense of peace...

Today I went to Amrita - not the one at Amritapuri but to the one at Kochi. A different place and a different ambiance....

Why did I go? I just went....I just wanted to go...I wanted 'that' bracelet which I used to wear when I was in Amrita. It used to give me a lot of peace and I believed in its power.

Neethu, Rakhi and I went there and we saw the place from top to bottom. I do not know what I expected to see there but I wanted glimpses into my life at Amritapuri....I came away with my bracelet and the need to go to Amritapuri, to my college and my Ashram.

After I got the bracelets (for a few others too) and returned to the hostel, I decided that I would wear mine only after doing Reiki on it and protecting it. 

I sat down and started channelizing the energy....The emotions, the calmness and that quiet pulse of energy....a sense of peace washed over me...and now I sit calm and composed,writing this down and feeling the most relaxed that  I have felt in days.

I do not know whether it was the Amrita feeling or the bracelet or the Reiki that did it... All I know is that I am at peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment